At Hahnemann, you find:
- Urologists who offer comprehensive treatment options in a number of urology subspecialties
- Advanced procedures, including robotic prostatectomy, which offers the potential for less bleeding, decreased pain and a quicker recovery
Don’t Suffer in Silence
Hahnemann University Hospital provides specialized care for a range of urological conditions and can treat conditions quickly and discretely. Our highly skilled urologists offer comprehensive treatment options in a number of subspecialties and are trained to perform advanced surgical procedures using minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques.
Urology programs at Hahnemann University Hospital include:
- Female sexual health
- Laser therapy (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Men’s health and erectile dysfunction treatment
- Minimally invasive robotic urologic surgery
- Prostate and urologic cancers (kidney, bladder and testicular)
- Urology gynecology/pelvic floor reconstruction
Find relief from your urological condition today by making an appointment with a Hahnemann urologist. For more information about urology associates at Hahnemann University Hospital, please contact us at (215) 762-7000. To find a urologist, use our Find A Physician tool.