A Comprehensive Approach to Care
- We determine the least invasive and most effective treatment possible — all designed to get you back to your active lifestyle
- Our continuum of care also includes education programs, rehabilitation, prevention and exercise
- Using advanced joint implant materials, we excel in the most complicated joint replacement cases, including children with rheumatoid arthritis and the special needs of Little People
You can leave pain behind and return to an active lifestyle with the Hahnemann University Hospital Orthopaedic Institute. Our team of highly trained, board-certified specialists treats patients of all ages with a variety of orthopaedic conditions, including congenital, traumatic and degenerative.
Our doctors work to determine the least invasive and most effective treatment possible so you can return to an active lifestyle sooner. In an effort to help maintain your ongoing health, our program also offers patient education, rehabilitation, prevention and exercise.
Specialized orthopaedic programs offered include:
- Joint replacement surgery
- Sports medicine
- Upper extremity and hand surgery
Learn more about the orthopaedic programs, orthopaedic surgery and orthopaedic doctors at the Hahnemann University Hospital Orthopaedic Institute by calling us at (215) 762-2663.