Features of our care:
- Clinically advanced care provided in conjunction with Drexel Neuroscience Institute
- Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)/ALS Center of Hope, one of the most experienced centers in the care and diagnosis of ALS
Advanced Neurology Care
Whether you're looking for solutions to help with a long-term brain or neurological condition like epilepsy or memory loss or you need to find a specialist who can help you restore your mobility, you deserve unsurpassed care in the treatment of your brain or spine condition.
At Hahnemann University Hospital, you have access to a specialized care team, dedicated exclusively to the treatment of brain and neurological conditions. In conjunction with Drexel Neuroscience Institute, we provide clinically advanced care for neurological conditions involving the brain and spine. Whenever possible, we use minimally invasive techniques that promote faster recovery times. Neurology services offered at Hahnemann include treatment for:
- Acute stroke
- Brain and spinal tumors
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) and neuropathic pain
- Memory disorders
- Muscular dystrophy association
- Neuroimmunology for autoimmune disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Peripheral neuropathy
Among our specialized treatment facilities include the Gerald Ford Neurological Intensive Care Unit, (MDA)/Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Center of Hope and Neurophysiology Laboratories that provide EEG, EMG and quantitative sensory and autonomic pain testing.
For more information about Neurology at Hahnemann, please call us at (215) 762-7000.