Advanced Neurology Care
Recovering After Stroke
Whether you're seeking treatment for a neurological condition like memory loss or epilepsy or you need to find a specialist who can help you restore your mobility after suffering from a stroke, you deserve unsurpassed care from treatment to recovery.
The specialists at Hahnemann University Hospital are dedicated to providing individualized treatment and rehabilitation to get you on the road to recovery. We offer advanced treatments to limit damage from stroke, including clot-dissolving medication, embolization procedures, neuroradiologic treatments and more.
Our neurologists take great pride in maintaining and restoring good health in patients with brain and neurological conditions.
Learn why so many patients choose Hahnemann University Hospital:
- Clinically advanced care provided in conjunction with Drexel Neuroscience Institute
- Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers - The Gold Seal of Approval® recognizes our hospital’s dedication to quality. In order to achieve this prestigious accreditation Hahnemann University Hospital underwent a rigorous onsite review. Joint Commission experts evaluated compliance with stroke-related standards and requirements, including program management, the delivery of clinical care and performance improvement. By adhering to this very specific set of treatment guidelines our hospital has made it a priority to deliver the highest quality care to all patients affected by stroke.
- A Primary Stroke Center certification recognizes that a hospital has 24/7 availability of specialized treatments, advanced imaging capabilities, and medical staff with the specialized training and skills to care for complex stroke patients, including access to endovascular treatments that can surgically remove clots in the brain.
- Our neurointensive care program provides treatment for patients with neurological illnesses that require ICU care.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)/ALS Center of Hope, one of the most experienced centers in the care and diagnosis of ALS.
Find the right Neurology Specialist at Hahnemann University Hospital that is right for you.
Advanced Neurology Care
At Hahnemann University Hospital, you have access to a specialized care team, dedicated exclusively to the treatment of brain and neurological conditions. In conjunction with Drexel Neuroscience Institute, we provide clinically advanced care for neurological conditions involving the brain and spine.
Whenever possible, we use minimally invasive techniques that promote faster recovery times.
Neurology services offered at Hahnemann include treatment for:
- Acute stroke
- Brain and spinal tumors
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) and neuropathic pain
- Memory disorders
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Neuroimmunology for autoimmune disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Peripheral neuropathy
Gerald Ford Neurological Intensive Care Unit
Among our specialized treatment facilities include the Gerald Ford Neurological Intensive Care Unit, (MDA)/Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Center of Hope and Neurophysiology Laboratories that provide EEG, EMG and quantitative sensory and autonomic pain testing.
For more information about neurology at Hahnemann, please call us at (215) 762-7000.