Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging Services
Thank you for choosing Hahnemann for your practice’s radiology and diagnostic imaging needs.
Our dedicated team at Hahnemann University Hospital is committed to delivering the highest quality of service to you and your patients.
Our hospital has been designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, Lung Cancer Screening Center, and is fully accredited by the American College of Radiology in all imaging modalities. We offer a complete range of state-of-the-art radiology and diagnostic imaging technology with the latest techniques, including:
- Bone denistometry (DEXA Scan)
- Computed Tomography (CT) including CT Cardiac
- Fluoroscopic procedures, including upper gastrointestinal, barium enema and barium swallow
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), including a wide-bore MRI that can accommodate patients up to 450 lbs.
- Nuclear Medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)/CT
- Women’s imaging, including digital mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and stereotactic breast biopsy
- US Automated Breast Volume Scanning (ABVS)
230 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Appointments are not needed for walk-in X-ray services.
Schedule an appointment or call (215) 762-3502 .