The Surgical Oncology Program at Hahnemann University Hospital works closely with members of the cancer team at Hahnemann to focus primarily on breast cancer, endocrine tumors, thyroid and pituitary tumors, and gastrointestinal tumors (such as stomach, pancreas, liver, small and large bowel, soft tissue or sarcomas of the abdomen and GI tract).
Our surgical oncologists offer advanced minimally invasive surgical techniques, including:
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA)
- Anal/sphincter preserving surgery
- Sentinel lymph node mapping therapy
- Mammosite catheter insertion
- Videoscopic (laparoscopic) surgery
Find a Surgical Oncologist
To find a Hahnemann surgical oncologist, use our Find A Physician tool.