What to Bring/What NOT to Bring
Being properly prepared for a stay at Hahnemann University Hospital longer than an appointment is vital to having a positive experience. Here is a quick checklist for what to bring for your stay:
- Personal toiletries, bathrobe, slippers or socks.
- Any medications you usually take. Be sure to write your name on the containers and inform your nurse.
- Your glasses, dentures, hearing aid, etc.
- Any instructions your doctor may have provided.
What Should Be Left at Home?
- Jewelry or other valuables. Hahnemann is not responsible for personal items.
- Large amounts of money or extra credit cards (but you may want a few dollars with for a magazine or snack).
- Hair dryer, electric shaver, radio or other electrical appliances.