Easy, Fast Patient Registration
In anticipation of your visit to Hahnemann University Hospital we would like to welcome you and provide some information about what to expect at registration.
If you have questions regarding insurance and financial support, know that we are available to provide answers prior to arrival. At the time of your registration and admission, you will need to bring some documents with you.
These may include:
- Insurance information including your insurance card, policy information with your identification number, and required pre-certifications and referrals. If applicable, you will need your Medicare or Medicaid cards and information.
- Official form of photo identification, such as a valid driver’s license or state identification care.
- Form of payment, including major credit card, cash or check if necessary.
- Advance directive documentation such as a living will or durable power of attorney.
- Prior medical records and testing results at your physician’s request.
Our registration process has been streamlined to assure that it will be as expeditious as possible, so that you will experience an easy check-in process.