Our Unique Experience
Hahnemann University Hospital strives to provide quality, patient-centered care to the Philadelphia community. At Hahnemann, the patient experience is designed to help improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. We’re proud to offer an array of inpatient, outpatient and surgical services for patients.
Your experience at Hahnemann University Hospital is guided by the Tenet Healthcare vision statement:
Tenet will distinguish itself as a leader in redefining health care delivery and will be recognized for the passion of its people and partners in providing quality, innovative care to the patients it serves in each community.
- Meet the needs of each and every patient, whose care is our primary purpose and mission.
- Maintain and enhance cooperative relationships with physicians to better serve the health care needs of our communities.
- Forge strong partnerships with those who share our values.
- Achieve standards of excellence that become the benchmark of industry practices.
- Use innovation and creativity to identify and solve problems.
- Apply quality management and leadership principles to foster continued employee development.
- Treat each other, our patients and our partners with respect and dignity.
- Hold integrity and honesty as our most important principles and perform at all times at the highest ethical standards.
- Achieve a competitive return for our investors.
- Strive for improvement day in and day out in everything we do.
Learn more about visiting Hahnemann University Hospital and Your Visit by exploring our website. Or, contact us at (215) 762-7000 if you have any questions.