Located in the heart of Philadelphia, Hahnemann University Hospital is proud to be able to help so many lives in our community. Our 496-bed tertiary care institution strives to provide excellent care and personal service to our patients. As an academic medical center, we are partnered with Drexel University College of Medicine in providing medical education to students and providers in Philadelphia.
Hahnemann University Hospital specializes in:
- Kidney, liver and heart transplantation
- Medical and radiation oncology
- Hepato-pancreato-biliary(HPB) program
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Neonatal intensive care unit, Level III
- Bariatric surgery
- Bloodless medicine and surgery
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Pulmonary medicine and sleep center
- Bone marrow transplantation
- Renal dialysis
Since 1986, Hahnemann has provided emergency services to Philadelphia with our Level I Regional Resource Trauma Center for adults. We’re also able to serve the broader region with the MidAtlantic MedEvac, an aeromedical transport program for critically ill patients.
Find out more about Hahnemann University Hospital and the services we offer by exploring our website or by calling us at (215) 762-7000.